§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) These general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter: GTC) apply to all contracts for the sale of goods between Good Goods Germany GmbH, Kurpfalzring 100, 69123 Heidelberg, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered in the commercial register of the District Court of Mannheim under HRB 735194, represented by the managing director, VAT identification no.: DE328366305 (hereinafter "supplier") and the contractual partners (hereinafter "customer"). The GTC apply regardless of whether the customer is a consumer, entrepreneur or merchant.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between the provider and the customer in the version valid at the time the order is placed. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the range of the provider and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking on the “Add to shopping cart” button. By clicking on the "Order with obligation to pay" button, he submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart (hereinafter "Order"). Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these GTC by clicking on the "Accept GTC" button and thereby included them in his application.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded when the provider submits the declaration of acceptance, which is sent in a separate e-mail (order confirmation). In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of the order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by the provider on a durable medium (e-mail or paper printout) (confirmation of contract ). The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in German.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods
(1) The provider is entitled to make partial deliveries if this is reasonable for the customer.
(2) Delivery times specified by the provider are calculated from the time of the order confirmation by the provider. If no or no deviating delivery time is specified by the supplier for the respective goods before the order or the order confirmation, it is approx. five (5) days.
(3) If the product specified by the customer in the order is temporarily unavailable, the provider will inform the customer of this in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the provider will inform the customer and refrain from a declaration of acceptance; A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) The following delivery restrictions apply: The provider only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address or delivery address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany.
(5) In the case of orders from customers with a place of residence or business abroad or if there are reasonable indications of a risk of non-payment, the provider can reserve the right in the order confirmation to only deliver after receipt of the purchase price plus shipping costs (reservation in advance). In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins with payment of the purchase price and the shipping costs, deviating from § 3 Para. 2 Clause 1 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) Delivery and service delays due to force majeure and due to extraordinary and unforeseeable events, which the provider cannot prevent even with due diligence (this includes in particular strikes, official or court orders, COVID-19 and other pandemics and cases of incorrect or improper self-delivery despite corresponding hedging transaction), the provider is not responsible. They entitle the provider to delay delivery for the duration of the impeding event postpone.
§ 4 Retention of Title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated on the provider's website include the applicable statutory sales tax, but plus shipping costs.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are given to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer unless the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal. From a goods order value of EUR 20, the provider delivers to the customer free of charge.
(3) The goods are shipped by post. The provider bears the shipping risk if the customer is a consumer.
(4) In the event of a cancellation, the customer must bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
§ 6 Payment modalities
(1) The customer can pay via Paypal, direct debit and credit card (offered by Paypal, Paypal's terms and conditions apply) or pay immediately with Klarna and invoice with Klarna (offered by Klarna, Klarna's terms and conditions apply).
(2) The customer can change the payment method stored in his user account at any time.
(3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date for payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline. In this case, he has to pay the provider default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate for the year. In addition, the provider reserves the right to charge reminder fees of EUR 3.00 in the event of reminders.
(4) The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further default damages by the provider.
§ 7 Monetary vouchers
The voucher can be redeemed at www.annimally.de.
The voucher and any remaining credit can be redeemed indefinitely.
The voucher can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process.
Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
The voucher can only be used to purchase goods and not to purchase additional vouchers.
Voucher credit is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
The voucher is transferrable. The seller can make payments to the respective owner with discharging effect. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-authorization, the legal incapacity or the lack of the right to represent the respective owner.
§ 8 Warranty for material defects, guarantee
(1) The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 et seq. BGB. For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for goods delivered by the provider is 12 months.
(2) In the case of an insignificant defect, the customer only has the right to an appropriate reduction in the purchase price, excluding the right of withdrawal.
(3) There is only an additional guarantee for the goods delivered by the supplier if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective item.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Customer claims for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the customer can regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer claims for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The limitations of liability resulting from paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply if the provider has fraudulently concealed the defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item. The same applies if the provider and the customer have reached an agreement on the nature of the item. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 10 cancellation policy
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which the provider will inform you below in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). In paragraph (3) you will find a model cancellation form.
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within thirty days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, Good Goods Germany GmbH, Dantestraße 11, 69115 Heidelberg, email: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached Sample cancellation form use, but is not mandatory.
To the model cancellation form here click.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.