WHO is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The following company is responsible for the purposes described in this statement and for compliance with local data protection laws and the GDPR and your personal data:
Good Goods Germany GmbH (Annimally)
WHAT personal data do we collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal information in order to provide you with the products or services you wish to receive. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service, receive messages, create an account, participate in our events or competitions, or use our platform.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact information including name, email, telephone number and billing and shipping addresses;
- Login and account information, including username, password and unique user identifier;
- Personal data including gender, place of residence, date of birth and purchase history
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- Personal preferences including your wish list and your marketing and cookie preferences.
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our platform if they are under the legal age limit in their country of residence. We will obtain parental consent for children participating in Annimally experiences and events.
instruments to manage which personal data we collect
When using our platform, we will also notify you in a timely manner or obtain consent for certain procedures. For example, we obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Platform or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares certain categories of personal information. For example, your mobile device or web browser will provide tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the tools and use them on your devices.
WHY and HOW do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To provide the Platform features and services you request
If you use our platform, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on animally.de or attend an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you regarding the purchase, event or promotion. When you contact customer service, we use information about you, such as your payment and delivery information or the product you purchased, to solve problems or clarify questions.
If you use our platform to record your fitness activities or physical characteristics, we will collect this data and store it so that you can view this personal data in the platform. Your fitness activity data may include data you enter about your activities or data recorded by your device during your activity, such as location data and movement data. We may use the Activity Data to calculate other information about your activity, such as distance run or calories burned, so that the calculated information can be provided to you as part of the functionality of the Platform.
In order to use certain functions within our platform, you will in many cases have to provide additional data or give additional consent to the use of the data in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, to provide your access data to your social media account in order to log in.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
If you consent, we may send you marketing communications and news about Annimally's products, services, events and other promotions that we think may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after your consent.
If you are an existing Annimally customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information provided to send you marketing communications about similar Annimally products or services, where permitted by law (and provided you have not objected to this). In other cases we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
We may use the information you provide to us and information from other Annimally products or services to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you. In doing so, we may combine the information you provide to us with information, including internal insights and analysis, that we create about your online activities.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the personal information you provide us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal information about how you use our products or services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and performance issues and administer our platform.
To protect our rights, property and safety or the rights, property and safety of others
We may also use your Personal Information about how you use our Platform to prevent, detect or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms of Service and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable laws.
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our platform and services to understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to Annimally search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present our product offerings in store.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will specifically point this out at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
In order to process your personal data we rely on certain legal bases which depend on how you interact with our platform.
- If you buy Annimally products from our platform, we need your personal data to perform our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal bases such as B. our legitimate interests as a business to process information about the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, our products, services, events and other promotional initiatives; to operate, improve and renew our business, products and services; to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety; and for general research and analysis purposes. When processing personal data for our legitimate interests, we take appropriate measures to ensure that the interests we pursue are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms, which we will be happy to explain to you in more detail on request.
- We also process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests.
Recipients of your personal data
You can find a list of the data recipients who process your personal data under the instructions from the responsible bodies below. This list can be changed if necessary.
COMPANY – SERVICE
GoDaddy Inc.| USA - Website Hosting
Shopify International Limited | Ireland - Payment Processes, Website Development
Easybill GmbH | Germany - Accounting, Payment Processes
Klarna | Sweden - Payment Processes
DHL | Germany - Product Delivery
PayPal | USA - Payment Service
Apple Pay, Google Pay | USA - Mobile Payment
Facebook (WhatsApp, Instagram) | USA - Social Media Interaction, Marketing
Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 | Ireland - Social Media Interaction
Google | USA - Social Media Interaction
Google Analytics | USA - Analytics
Google Ads | USA - Marketing
Google Tag Manager | USA - Marketing, Analytics, Tag Manager
Poptin Ltd | USA - Email Marketing Services, Form builder
Omnisend, LLC | - Email Marketing Services
Mailchimp - Email Marketing Services
Bing (Microsoft Corporation) | US – Social Media Interaction
Pinterest Inc. | US – Social Media Interaction
- Service providers who process personal data for Annimally, for example to process credit card and other payment transactions, shipping and delivery, record, manage and maintain our data, distribute emails, conduct research and analysis, run brands and product promotions and to administer other services and functions. When using service providers, we make agreements that provide for appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Other third parties as necessary to (i) comply with a governmental request, court order or legal requirement, (ii) prevent illegal use of the Platform or violation of our Platform Terms of Service; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (e.g. counterfeiting).
- Third party advertising targeters who provide us with personalization and tailored advertising services. We use such services to match aggregate information we have with personally identifiable information in your database to create personalized audiences and tailor advertising to your interests across the internet, including social media, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You can opt out of personalized advertising and custom audiences by making the appropriate settings on our platform.
- To any other third party to whom you have given your consent. )
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your personal data
Encryption and Security:We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, such as encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of your personal information.
We will take the necessary measures to ensure the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EEA, the United Kingdom of Great Britain or Switzerland that do not offer an adequate level of data protection, in compliance with the legal regulations. We employ a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information transferred to these countries is adequately protected in accordance with data protection legislation; this includes signing the EU Standard Contractual Clauses or checking whether the recipient has accepted the Binding Corporate Rules.
YOUR RIGHTS regarding your personal data
You have the right to (i) request access to your personal data; (ii) request an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) and have that information transmitted to another company; (iii) request rectification of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) request erasure or restriction of your personal information in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not unlimited. If we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal information or to exercise any other rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Question and Feedback" section below.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have an Annimally account, you can opt-out of receiving Annimally marketing communications. You can also unsubscribe by changing your email subscriptions by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message. You can also contact us using the contact details provided in the "Question and Feedback" section below.
COOKIES and pixel tags
Annimally collects information that may include personal data from your browser when you use our platform. We use a variety of methods, including cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include: (i) your IP address; (ii) the specific cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether your device has the appropriate software to use certain functions; (iii) the unique device identification number (UDID) and the device type; (iv) the domain, browser type and language used, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about interaction with our platform, such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and redirecting URLs.
Third parties may also collect information about the Platform through cookies or third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect the relevant data directly from your Internet browser and the processing of this data is subject to the respective privacy policies of these companies.
- Function related: These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the platform itself and are therefore always activated. This includes cookies that enable us to recognize you while you visit the site as part of a single session. If you wish, we can also recognize you between different sessions. They enable the shopping cart function and the payment process to be processed and help to deal with security problems and comply with legal regulations.
- Performance related: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our platform by understanding user behavior. In some cases, these cookies can improve the speed at which we process your requests and help remember site preferences you have selected. Therefore, refusing these cookies may result in recommendations that are poorly tailored to you or the site as a whole responding slowly.
- Social Media and Advertising: Social media cookies allow us to connect to your social networks and share content from our platform on social networks. Advertising cookies (third-party) collect information to better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off our platform. . In some cases, the use of these cookies involves the processing of your personal data. If you refuse these cookies, it may result in you being shown advertisements that are not relevant to you or in being unable to connect to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks or share content on social networks.
You can change your settings at any time by clicking on the "Cookie settings" button that is displayed at the bottom of every page on our website.
If you want a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of all third-party access to your Internet browser, we recommend installing a browser plugin that was created for this purpose. You can also set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Alternatively, you can also disable all cookies. To do this, you can change the browser settings in every browser you use and on every device you use. Each browser has minor differences. Therefore, consult your browser's Help menu to find out how to change your cookies. If you disable your cookies, you may not be able to access many of the applications that make the Platform more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences on iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences on Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
QUESTIONS and feedback
If you would like to give us feedback or have any questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact Customer Service or our Data Protection Officer at our Privacy Office at:
Privacy Office, Good Goods Germany GmbH, Kurpfalzring 100, 69123 Heidelberg, Deutschland.
You can also email us at email@example.com send.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint, it will be handled with the aim of resolving the issue as quickly and effectively as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.